Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Partner John A. Mills will be speaking on a panel to discuss teletherapy and the law in light of COVID-19. This free online event from TogetherWell was put together to assist mental health providers transition to virtual practicing.
Please join our expert panel who will share their knowledge about offering services virtually:
Panel One: Coronavirus and Clinician Self Care
- Speaker: Helen Hsu, Psy.D.
- Speaker: Meag-gan O’Reilly, Ph.D.
- Moderator: LaWanda Hill, Ph.D.
Panel Two: Using Teletherapy
- Speaker: Haesue Jo, LMFT
- Speaker: Chandler Chang, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Ankhesenamun Ball, Psy.D.
- *Complimentary video by Michi Fu, Ph.D.
Panel Three: Teletherapy and the Law
- Speaker: Joseph P. McMenamin, MD, JD
- Speaker: John Mills, JD
- Moderator: Jorge Wong, Ph.D.
Panel Four: Online Mental Health Platforms
- Speaker: Michele Haley, Ph.D.
- Speaker: Mathew Harris, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Brittany Aleshire, Ph.D.
Posted on April 9, 2020
TogetherWell Livestream Event
04/09/2020 5:00 pm-7:00 pmRegister
A Psychedelic Shift: Will Mushrooms Transform Mental Health Care?The Future of Healthcare Privacy: Projecting What’s Ahead and Planning Next StepsCoping with the Clampdown: FTC’s New Guidance for Health Data PrivacyQ&A with Psychedelic Therapy Legal ExpertsWander Management in Senior Care: Lessons From the Brookfield Assisted Living Settlement